Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wife of WYBC advisor passes away

Marcia Heussler, the wife of Bob Heussler passed away on Tuesday. Perhaps Bob Heussler's name does not ring a bell but during football season he works diligently with Yale students who broadcast Yale football games. He also is the play by play man for the Fairfield University men's basketball team as well as the WNBA Connecticut Sun and has been delivering sports updates on WFAN for quite some time.

I did not know Marcia but can say that Bob is about as classy an act as I've encountered in my 20 years I've been in the newspaper business in Connecticut and my heart aches for Bob and his family right now.

Here is a link to the obituary that will appear in tomorrow's edition of the Register

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home