Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to Portal 31.

Hopefully this will give you an added perspective of Yale football, some bonus notes and links to interesting tidbits about Yale and the Ivy League.

I probably thought there was a better chance of interviewing Walter Camp than posting blogs not so long ago, but if Harvard Stadium can put in fieldturf, I guess I can start blogging.

I have been in the newspaper business since 1991 when I started freelancing at the Evening Sentinel in Ansonia.

I moved on to the Connecticut Post in 1993 and to the Register in 1999, where I was named sports editor in March of this year. This is my fourth season as fulltime beat writer for Yale, but I have covered Yale games and events since the mid-1990s. Actually, my first Yale assignment was covering the retirment announcement of Carm Cozza -- as nice a gentleman as you will ever meet.

I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sean Barker

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Good to have you reporting!

Go Dogs!

4:16 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home